JACO Company 60th Anniversary 1956 - 2016

An innovative family business with a tradition

  • 1949-1950: Construction of the factory building, initially for the storage, sorting & fermentation of  tobacco
  • 1956: Foundation of JACO – Dr. Jaeniche GmbH & Co KG in Leutesheim by Mr Wilhelm Jaeniche Senior; beginning of plastics processing
  • 1959: JACO specialises in packaging materials for the pharmaceutical industry & introduction of offset printing technology as well as screen printing technology
  • 1965 ff: JACO’s internationalisation under Dr Herbert Jaeniche includes the foundation of JACO S.A. Kirchheim and Jaco Europak in England
  • 1994: Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001
  • 2004: JACO is the first to introduce 8-colour technology in the area of tubes and develops to be the technology leader under Wilhelm Jaeniche Junior
  • 2011-2013: Jaco invests in an annex building and new production site.
  • 2014: Introduction of IML technology on tubes with the largest production facility world-wide to date
  • 2015: Certification according to the BRC – Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials